RQF Qualification - Understanding Essential Finance Level 1
Aimed at beginners, this RQF Qualification - provides learners with an introduction to using accounting software and is appropriate for learners of all ages (particularly students in schools and colleges).
- Installing a computerised financial system
- Coding in accounting software
- Sales invoices/purchase invoices and credit notes.
- Controlling Money
- Petty Cash Transactions
What do you get?
- Access to Sage 50 Accounts Professional software for six months (RRP £1,300)
- Enrolment on to the Sage Qualifications e-learning Portal, where you will be able to access all online learning materials with self-test activities, videos and tutorials
- Practice simulations if you want to undertake some further exercises
- Formative and summative testing that can be done in your own time at your own home
What is the study mode?
All course materials and activities are provided online and can also be accessed via mobile, enabling you to study at times and locations that are convenient for you.
How long will it take?
This course usually requires 20 hours of study. You could do this in 3-4 weeks if you wanted to study one day per week. Initially, you have access to the software and portal for six months, but this can be extended for a small additional cost.
How are you assessed?
You must complete one mandatory unit to gain certification. To achieve this, you will complete self-assessments and practice tests, followed by final online assessments which can be undertaken in your own home at a time of your choice.
What qualification do you receive?
Upon completion, you will be awarded with a Understanding Finance Qualification and certification at Level One from Sage UK.
What could you do after this course?
After completing this course, you may wish to progress to any of the Level 2 qualifications on offer.
Sage software is not compatible with Windows XP or Apple Macs - unless you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 via Apple's Boot Camp utility. There is a link to further technical requirements for this software: