Terms & Conditions
The term 'Compulearn Computer Training' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Allan Glen, Tarbolton. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We at Compulearn Computer Training respect the privacy of our visitors and are committed to preserving your online safety by preserving your privacy at anytime you visit or communicate with our site.
- 1. Collected Information
- Data can be collected and processed during the operations of our website. The following are ways we may perform these actions:
- 1.1 Data regarding your visit(s) to our website and any resources used are collected. The following is included and not limited to: location data, weblogs, traffic data, and any other communication information.
- 1.2 Any forms you filled out on our site allows us to collect data such as registering for information or when you complete a purchase.
- 1.3 If for any reason you communicate with our personnel or site we may collect information.
- 2. Our Use of Your Information
- Information stored or collected regarding you helps us improve and offer services you need. The following list contains how we might use your data:
- 2.1 Any request you make of our site or personnel allows us to use information you provided us with, relating to the products or services we have. We may also send information on products or services you may be interested in, as long as consent has been received.
- 2.2 Contract Commitments: To meet any Commitment we make to you.
- 2.3 Changes or Improvements made to the site can warrant use of your information, with regard to notification of such changes.
- 2.4 An existing customer may be contacted regarding products and services related to any item of previous sale you made on our site.
- 2.5 Any new customer can only be contacted by us or third parties if consent has been offered via our site. We only send communications you have consented to.
- 2.6 Anyone who does not wish to give consent for our site or third party use has the opportunity to decline. Once we receive your withhold for consent we will remove your details from any mailings or third party communications.
- 2.7 None of the information collected about you will offer identifiable characteristics. Information shared to a third party is statistical only. We will not reveal who you are, only mathematical information about our visitors.
- 3. Personal Data Storage
- 3.1 Information we are provided will be stored on secure servers. Transaction data is encrypted for your safety.
- 3.2 You should understand data via online transmission is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee full protection and security data, only that we take all reasonable action to protect information sent to us electronically. Transmission of any data by you is at your own risk. Where applicable you may be given access to sections of our site that require a password. You are responsible for the passwords safety and confidentiality.
- 4. Information Disclosure
- 4.1 Third Party disclosure may occur for the following reasons:
- To prevent fraud and help in fraud protection in order to reduce credit risk, we may disclose information.
- 5. Third Party Links